The whole consultation can sometimes be confusing and here at Wedding Flowers by Russ Phillip, we wanted to give you a break down of what happens during the entire process to make it easier on you so you know what to expect.
- Email through any one of the sites, phone, Facebook, Linkedin.
- Set up Consultation – in person or over email. It is recommended that all attendants, flower choices, flower colors/ theme, quantities, images if you have any, be sent by email prior to the meeting in person or online.
- We understand that your time is valuable, we will cut the meeting time in half by having this material and it enable us to get a quote started and back to you with in 24-48 hours.
- When we meet in person or online the quote will be done or close to be finished. Or if we weren’t able to get any information, our sales reps will be happy to assist you pick out the necessary florals for your day!
- A quote will be created at that meeting. It will be turned over to you so both parties have the exact information moving forward.
- As the wedding date get closer, we will finalize floral needs and table count etc
- Take Payment
- We deliver or ship to your preferred location.
It’s that easy! We are here to help each step of the way! If you have any questions, please contact me, Russ Phillip at (630) 784-0890.